Raccoon Recipe! I really like this one but just keep in mind Raccoon is a little gamey so don't be afraid to use a lot of flavoring.
1 Large Raccoon
1 Large Onion
2 Stalks of Celery
1 Large Green Bell Pepper
4 Bay Leaves
1 Can French Onion Soup
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Dress the raccoon.
2. Thoroughly wash it under cold running water.
3. Cut into quarters.
4. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Stick whole clove in the meat about an inch apart.
6. Slice the onions into quarters.
7. Finely chop up celery and bell pepper.
1. Place raccoon in the crock pot.
2. Crumble up the bay leaves and sprinkle over the meat.
3. Add the onion, celery and bell pepper add to pot.
4. Mix onion soup, mushroom soup and water together and pour into the pot.
5. Turn the crock pot on high for 30 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to low.
7. Cook for 6 - 8 hours or overnight.